You play an orchestral instrument and would like to play challenging, extraordinary and diverse concert programmes at the end of each semester at the 'Konzerthaus Freiburg' under professional guidance?
Then you are exactly right with us!
For the winter semester 2018/19 – with this fantastic concert programme…
Brahms Piano quartet (orchestrated by Schönberg)
Berg Seven Early Songs
– we are looking for new members playing any string instrument (including principal), the (bass) clarinet, french horn or (contra) bassoon, the oboe, trumpet, trombone, tuba or harp as well as for our percussion section (including timpani). If you play another instrument, you can contact us as well: Quite often there is still an opportunity…
If you want to join our orchestra, simply send us a short message, preferrably via the following contact form; we'll then set up a date for an audition, at which we can get to know you a little bit: One or two pieces of about five to ten minutes, that should include a few lyrical and a few technical passages and that you feel well represented by, will totally suffice – so no need to be shy…
We look forward to meeting you!
Important dates for the winter semester 2018/19
- regular-weekly rehearsals (including sectional) during the semester: every Monday evening from 7:15 to 10:00 P.M. at the Faculty of Engineering at the airfield (Georges-Köhler-Allee 82)
- first rehearsal weekend from November 30th to Decembre 2nd 2018 at the 'Musikakademie Staufen'
- second rehearsal weekend from January 18th to 20th 2019 in Freiburg
- dress rehearsal on Wednesday, January 23rd 2019
- concert on Friday, January 25th 2019